General dentistry addresses both preventive and restorative care for your family’s smile needs. Full Smile Dental offers a wide range of services including:
- Oral Hygiene Instruction: Proper oral hygiene is the most effective means of preventing dental problems such as cavities and gum disease.
- Preventative Care Visits: Preventative care visit are essential to maintaining a healthy smile. Healthy patients should have their teeth cleaned and examined every six months in order to encourage healthy smiles and address oral health problems while they are smaller and simpler to correct.
- Dental Fillings: A dental filling is used to restore the portion of a tooth that has been damaged by decay. Fillings return both form and function to the afflicted tooth.
- Root Canal: A root canal removes diseased nerve tissues inside of a tooth before the tooth is no longer functional.
- Sedation Dentistry: Your pain and anxiety are kept under control as you remain in a safe and light level of sedation throughout your dental procedure.
READY TO GET STARTED?
If you’re looking to keep your teeth healthy, let’s see what we can do to help. With all the general dentistry procedures available today, we’re sure to have one that suits your particular problem and your budget! Call our office today!
Full Smile Dental
9 Mitchell Street
Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Mercury-free White Fillings
|M||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|T||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|W||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|T||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|F||8:30 am – 1:00 pm|